JPG Photo & Video
Philadelphia Conference & Convention Videography
You can count on us.
When you're hosting a large-scale event with hundreds or even thousands of attendees, the last think you want to worry about is whether your videographer is doing a good job. JPG Photo & Video has the knowledge and expertise to get the job done flawlessly and professionally. We take a photojournalistic approach to conferences, conventions, and large scale events in Philadelphia and beyond. We want to capture your participants candidly as they engage and network during your event. Any conference film is made of different types of footage: speakers, presentations, and b-roll of stylized footage to cover cuts of the day, and our skilled camera operators know exactly how to ad emphasis to certain things and capture everything flawlessly so they can spend less time getting the footage you need, and capture better versions of it from the get-go.
In advance of the event, we will work with your marketing and event teams to coordinate coverage, figure out logistics of who needs to be where and when, and we will discuss the overall storyline. This collaboration will allow us to know what we need to capture in order to translate your story into a great film. We have produced video for many large-scale, fast-moving events, so any new job will come second-nature to us. We always push the bar to get different angles to show the scope and uniqueness of your event and the venue. You can count on our team to be professional, communicative, courteous, and creative.
Why should you should make a film of your event.
Reinforce the importance of your event to your attendees. Make them realize your event was a big deal. Advertise for next year's conference and push for participant retention. You want to tell your attendees this year how great the event they attended was, and why people who missed it this year should get excited to sign up for next year.
- We covered the World Meeting of Families and the Pope's visit to Philadelphia in 2016.
- We covered the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia which was also in 2016.
- For several years, we have produced video (event coverage, pre coverage, post coverage, and social videos) for the Philadelphia Marathon and Broad Street Run.
- Conferences we have photographed include events for: Independence Blue Cross, OTG, ISPE (The International Society for Pharmacoepidemiology), ACI (The American Concrete Institute), and NAMSS (National Association Medical Staff Services), OTG , Mobile Outfitters, MAEC Equity Breakfast.
- The PA Convention Center in downtown Center City, Philadelphia is the main place our conferences take us. Not only does it connect to public transport as well as a hotel, all without having to go outside, this facility has a multitude of locations and can handle several different large events at once.
- The Philadelphia Downtown Marriott actually connects to the PA Convention Center via a second-floor walkway (which is pretty cool!) so you never have to go outside to keep your event going. They too can host numerous breakout rooms, as well as accommodate great meals for your attendees.
- The Greater Philadelphia Expo Center at Oaks is another large facility that has the capability of handling many different types of large-scale events at once. Just north of Valley Forge National Historical Park, the expo center is just a 25-mile drive from Center City Philadelphia. But let's just say traffic and parking is not so bad out there!
Do you travel?
Yes, we can travel for events. Please inquire for pricing.
Can I get multiple videographers to cover my event?
Yes, we typically never send just one videographer to your event. We have a wonderful roster of photographers that we work with, and we can put together a great team for your event.
Can you cover my team's Happy Hour after our conference day?
Absolutely! This is a great opportunity to get nice b-roll of your team unwinding after long days of networking.
Can I give you a shotlist?
We do take shotlists and will do our best to accommodate them. We usually have a prep call before the day of the event with one of your marketing employees to better understand what you want from your coverage and to get a rundown of the day so that we can be better prepared and know where we need to be and when.
Are you insured?
Our team is fully insured to protect your event and employees as well as our own. If you require proof of insurance, please let us know.