JPG Photo & Video
Philadelphia Wedding Videography—Let us tell your story.
Laugh with us. Cry with us. Trust in us.
Documenting real life, in its beauty and chaos, take a photojournalist with experience and passion to help you define your moment. These aren’t your parent’s wedding films. The JPG team documents weddings with a photojournalist’s eye, highlighting energy, excitement, character and a sense of humor. We expect our clients to want more than the average wedding video, and we are ready to capture your adventure. It’s Your Story! Live it and we'll be there to capture it!
We’ve spent the past decade capturing moments that matter to people like you. We push creative boundaries and provide strong visuals that tell your story with care. We use our skills, humor and sense of adventure to capture emotion and document moments you never want to forget. We refuse to be boring and care about telling your story.
We're team players.
We comprise a team of people who are fun, adventurous and love to laugh, and we work together flawlessly. We work with as little interference to you and the day as possible, respecting our photojournalism roots and blend it with visual direction to make great contemporary portraiture…you know, those epic/creative motion portraits making you look fabulous!
We offer a variety of coverage.
While all of our video coverage packages start with a 5-minute highlight video, we offer lots of different packages to tailor your video coverage to what you want! We offer full coverage packages for ceremony and reception, full coverage fusion with both, social media highlights, and vignettes up to 20 minutes that can include just about whatever you want (i.e. speeches, first dances, etc.). Talk to us to figure out what will be best for you! We have the skills to tell your story, and we can't wait to be a part of your day!
Video shouldn't be an afterthought.
Video is just as important as photography to capture your day. While photos jog your memory to fill in the blanks between images, video spells it all out. You'll hear all the jokes, see all the funny interactions and bloopers, and you'll remember how special it was to read your vows to each other in front of all your friends and family. Your wedding day goes by so fast, and with video, you'll be able to remember it vividly for decades to come.
Our Favorite Philadelphia-Area Venues!
- Finley's Crystal Tea Room—This venue is the image of class. Steps away from City Hall, this venue is absolutely breathtaking. The grandeur of this ballroom remains unmatched in the city.
- Sofitel—As a preferred vendor, we always love working with Sofitel. Their staff is gracious, prepared, and accommodating, and the location is great. Their website says Sofitel is "Where modern luxury meets french elegance," and we couldn't agree more!
- Reading Terminal Market—If you want a classic Philadelphia venue, Reading Terminal is the one for you. Their diverse menu has something for everyone, and the uniqueness of the venue is tough to beat. This is a place your friends and family will rave about for years to come.
- The Windrift Hotel, Avalon, NJ—Situated on the beachfront in Avalon, New Jersey (right on the Stone Harbor border), this modern and luxurious venue is a high-class choice for a beach wedding with exceptional service.
- Constellation's Fairmount Park Horticultural Center—This indoor/outdoor venue is a garden lover's paradise. The outdoor area is like a garden at Versailles, and the indoor area is a full greenhouse. Your guests will never know they're in Philadelphia while they dance under a canopy of greenery.
- Cescaphe's Waterworks—The gorgeous pavilion on the water here is an amazing spot with wonderful views of all of Philadelphia—you have Boathouse Row on one side and the Art Museum and the city skyline on the other. Nothing says Philly like this venue!
We can't wait to be a part of your story!